Responsible for the achievement of the agreed sales volume
target and all other agreed qualitative targets as specified in
the quarterly target agreement process.
• Active Prospecting (Lead Generation); proactive and in
cooperation with the CRM department
• Lead follow-up / Sales Funnel process (in accordance with
dealership guidelines) on both Auto line and Sales force
• Prospect/Customer data transfer to CRM (data to be
processed in CRM, Lead Management system); the dealership
will ensure that all allocated prospects/customer remain with
the dedicated Sales Consultant
• Weekly update with Service departments on customer service
• Supports the Brand Manager to achieve the Sales,
profitability, lead generation and quality objectives.
• Ensure a high and consistent level of communication between
Aftersales, Marketing, Finance, CRM and the Brand Manager
at the dealership concerning all Rolls-Royce sales activities.
• Achievement of quantitative and qualitative sales targets
• Prepare and carry out sales process as per defined dealership
- need analysis (+subsequent Lead Management/Follow-up
- demo drive
- vehicle handover (delivery)
- post-delivery follow-up
- complaint management
• Participate in all proposed and agreed training activities (e.g.
Brand Behaviour, Product).
• Carry out customer retention activities
• Ensure and carry out customer complaint process (in
accordance with dealership guidelines)
• To conduct regular lost-sales analysis and deduction of
counter measures to minimize lost sales
• Ensure consistent data transfer (prospect, customer data) on
both Sales force and Auto line including all updates to Brand
• To define sales training requirements and ensure providing
proper coaching/training program.
• In-depth experience in luxury retail (ideally luxury
• Alternatively, in-depth experience in premium automotive
• Perfect understanding of needs/requirements and handling of
• Commercial/financial skills
• Marketing skills
• Sales administration
• Supply chain understanding
• Organizational – Computer skills
• Self-confident in approaching ultra-luxury customers on an
• Team player
• Problem Solving
• Influencing Others