Alfardan Properties Doha, Qatar Posted 2019/07/08 10:16:49 Expires 2019-09-06 Ref: JB3965093
- Supervises and coordinates the technicians to ensure that they provide high quality of engineering and maintenance services to existing properties.
- Develops and maintains a preventive maintenance schedule program for applicable equipment and machineries.
- Developing and implementing maintenance procedures and maintaining personnel records.
- Arranges for and coordinates appropriate third-party contractor support as needed.
- Researching and gathering information related to vendors, contractors, equipment and supplies.
- Developing technical skills of his staff members.
- Ensuring smooth day-to-day operations of all properties especially relating to:-
- Carrying out proactive preventive maintenance and inspections to ensure minimum breakage/disruption.
- Dispatching maintenance work orders and technicians at a shortest possible time as per KPI requirements.
- Monitoring staff daily activities and job completion.
- Coordinate with Property Management to ensure tenant’s satisfaction of maintenance services.
- Daily check on equipment and have in each store an area with right quantity and spare parts.
- Assist with related administrative and human resource issues of his team members.
- Requires good communication skills both verbal and written;
- Maintenance tasks (70%), Supervision of Staff (30%);
- Possession of a valid driving license is preferable.
- An equivalent degree on related Engineering field;
- A minimum experience of 5 years in maintenance supervision;
- Highly developed team management skills;
- Excellent technical skills with an ability to recognize electrical, plumbing, ventilation and mechanical malfunctions or equipment failures.
- Flexible on responding to the demands of internal and external clients.
- Locally available with NOC
An equivalent degree on related Engineering field