Assists in the development and monitoring of company policies and procedures related to property management, and ensuring the physical asset and performance of assigned properties. Assists Property Manager and other supervisors with special projects and other related work.
- Implement and execute operational procedures;
- Monitors, assists, and makes recommendations to improve property operations and reviews occupancy status
- Establishes and coordinates a communication system between the other staffs to ensure appropriate monitoring and control of property issues and operations
- Assists in the update, revision and/or development of forms, reports, and manuals relating to property management issues and operations. Ensures implementation as appropriate.
- Keep a closed-loop communication with Property Managers and other Department Heads;
- Communicate all relevant information, complaints, requests and feedback to the Property Manager on the spot;
- Inspects the properties to ensure the highest standards are maintained; evaluates effectiveness and efficiency of maintenance and housekeeping operations;
- Assists in the development and implementation of property management training programs
- Report any incidents happenings with the property regarding operation to the Property Manager
- Ensure proper shift handover procedure is being observed;
- Meet and successfully accomplish projects/tasks given by the Property Manager within the predetermined deadline;
- Wear proper uniform at all times and maintain standards of appearance, personal hygiene, behavior and discipline;
- Aware of fire and bomb procedure.
Holding a University Degree in Hospitality / Tourism or similar
Minimum 3 years of experience
Arabic speaker is an advantage
Must be in Qatar with NOC
With hospitality experience
Hospitality / Tourism or similar